Car Parking Information
- There are three car parks available at ExCeL London, the Orange car park, the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park, and the East car park offering a total of 3,070 parking spaces.
- Parking costs £20 for up to 24 hours.
- Cars, transit vans up to 3.5T and minibus £20.
- Coach £30.
- Vehicles over 3.5T/Lorry £35.
- Please note that ExCeL London's car parking tariff is applicable to all visitors and unfortunately no discounts are available.
Using a satellite navigation system? Here are some helpful postcodes for parking
E16 1XLThis is for the west entrance if you are traveling from the Blackwall Tunnel, Limehouse Link, A12 or central London.
E16 1FRThis will bring you to the east entrance, if you are travelling from the M11, A13 or into London from the east.
E16 1ALThis will bring you to the Royal Victoria Car Park (MSCP)- please note this is approximately a 5 minute walk from ExCeL London.
Pre-book your parking
Please click here
to pre-book your parking with ExCeL
The Royal Victoria multi-storey and Orange car parks have a height restriction and are only accessible to vehicles lower than 1.9 metres high. Pre-booking is not available for commercial vehicles.
The nearest car park to the venue is the Orange car park. both the Orange car park and the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park have clearly marked disabled bays. Pre-booking is available through ExCeL
Please note that any one parked in a disabled bay without displaying a valid disabled badge will be fined £80.
There is a designated area for motorcycle parking in the upper level of Orange car park, zone 3. This is free of charge.
Parking on-site is pay and display. Pay and display ticket machines accept both card and cash.
Electric car charge points
Please contact ExCeL
London directly for more information on electric car charge points.